Friday, April 17, 2009

How far?

How far is this road that I'm taking?
Far.. really far.
Sometimes I feel tired, but I know I cannot stop, because I have not reached my destination yet.
So for that 'sometimes', I need to rest and relief myself for a moment, so that I can then continue my journey with greater spirit and energy.
And now, I have come this far.
Eventhough I have injured myself with the torns and holes along the road, I know I have to quickly heal myself, be strong and keep on going, safely.
Because I believe, the torns and holes are made to make me become more aware and careful ahead.
This road I'm taking is just a method to go to that ultimate destination.
Taking the road less taken, an unpleasent road but with a promising destination, a place of dream.
A pleasent place to rest after a tough, long journey.
Caution: This road is only for those who dare.
So, dare to join?
Please, do join.

1 comment:

Aqilah Amin said...

well. let see. i'll try =]

eeda. kte dpt msg awk.
nnt kte free kte cite dkt fb.
x janji bile. take care syg.