Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Debaran.

Esok mid sem exam.
Walaupun tak delah besar sangat, ~5 - 6.25%.
So tak tahulah nak kategorikan tahap mana kecuakan exam tuh.
Cuak sebab tengok orang lain tekun. Uwah!
Yang penting, sekarang sangat serabut! Huwaaa...
These few days, I've been in a weird mood and had these crappy thoughts in my head (installed by the Syaitan. ISH!!). Sorry mama, baba, kakak dan lainnya. Buat you all risau. Huhu.
Trying to pick up the pieces and put it back again with a powerful glue!
Anyway, this is only a small portion of test of life. Don't fret!

For tomorrow?
I don't know what is stored for me in the Lauh Mahfuz.
I don't know if I can survive in the exam hall with this little effort of me. Oh Allah. What am I doing? Hmm..
I just can pray for the best, and what ever the outcome is, it's from Allah.
A learning process to remodel my strategies for the future.
But, well, it is all Allah's willings. The best for us. Eventhough you strive your eyes out to finish your readings, if it's been written for you to not excell on that particular exam, then it is the best for you at that time. Yakulu kun, fa yakun.

So, Allah, You're the Greatest Giver and the Utmost Helper, help me in this exam and what ever the result is, keep my spirits up! Ameen..

Sesiapa yang menolong agama Allah, Allah pasti akan membantunya.. (lebih kurang intisari ayat Al-Quran, will find it later..or if you guys know which verse it is in, do tell. jzkk)

Friends and beloved ones, please pray for me (",)... May Allah bless you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..
iman, verse tu (47: 7)
hee..klau iman x jmp lg la but im sure u've found it..
saje nk menyemak kt sni =D~

SyaHeeDaH Al-ImaN said...

wslm..
jzkk! hehehe..