Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag?...

Huee...ambil masa study lagi (-_-)'..isk2 Iman..you must stop after this!...
But takpe, bagi memenuhi permintaan sahabat tersayang untuk menjawab soalan2 tag ini...

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Iman...Ihsan...Amal... I feel lost without them!

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
My own?...Is scholarship counted as my own? Haha. Then, a $1.10 blue pen from the Monash Bookshop.

3. Where do you wish to get married?
Will I?..Haha. Earth!

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Hmmm...I don't know. Biiznillah.

5. Are you in love?
Yes. Quite straight forward ey? LOL.

6. What is the last restaurant you had dinner?
Hmm...Mass hall? Haha.

7. Name the latest book that you bought?
Hmmm....My little fat notebook?...Nah, little khalifah colouring books.. :D

8. What is your full name?
Syaheedatul Iman binti Dinsuhaimi bin Sidek bin Musa. (Masha Allah~ Ihik)

9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
My mother dearest...But I prefer my father when it comes to CAM (Complementary Alternative Medicine). He'll give me lectures on what suplement I should take. Hihi..

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
:)...Biiznillah..

11. Christina or Britney?
Errr...Syaheedatul Iman?

12. Do you do your own laundry?
Yes, sometimes Radin does it! Jazakillahul khair...

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Makkatul Mukarramah!!!

14. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs...from my mother ^_^ miss it...

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Wan Khaulah Saadah bt Wan Zulkipli:
1) My classmate since standard 2 until form 3...
2) My twinkle star ^_^
3) She has a sweet face...
4) We went to EMI '06 together, along with k.Iman by bus and then came back with train...
5) I like to go to play and sometimes have sleepovers at her house eventhough my house was just across the street from school and hers is like 20mins away. hihi...miss that!

16. 8 things I am passionate about.
1) Twix
2)..... ??

17. 8 things I say too often.
1) Tahu takpe
2) Ya Allah
3) Tak tahu la
4) Kot
5) Malas << uuu
6)

18. 8 books I’ve read recently.
WOw!
1) Al Quran
2) Human behaviour?
3) Pharmacology at a glance??
--> uhh, i'm not really into books.. bad! yea, i know.. -_-

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
1) Rapuh - Opick
2) I'tiraf - Raihan
3) Epilog silam - Haikal
4) Alhamdulillah - Dawud Wharnsby
5)

20. 8 things I’ve learnt last year.
1) Independency!
2) Allah is my aim..
3) Mother's love is your ultimate love (after Allah, Rasul..)
4) My sister is my best friend!
5) Tawakkal?
6) I learnt that I am a very lazy girl! Yes3..
aaaa..i'm not good in answering questions...

21. 8 people’s i’d like to tag.
no one....sorry~

No comments: