Well, just figured out! I'd be a photographer or a film director! Haha.
I didn't think about it before. Always during orientation with tutors, they'd ask this question. And I'll crush my head trying to find what I'd be if I was't going to be a doctor. Engineer, lawyer? Yeah, I did think of doing those things. But it was not really an enthutiastic. I do enjoy physics but bad at it, and I'm not really good in critical thinking (don't know how I end up putting lawyer in my list).
But anyway, I've figured another fact about me. Yeah Iman, I've become to know u more and more now. Haha. I love beautiful photos. Although I'm bad in editing and not that creative really. Guess it's bcuz my father taught me of being creative in taking pics earlier. Creative = totally nonsense! Hehe.. (kidding Ba..)
Weee... Good! I've wasted my tonight's study time just to take pictures. Haha. Not good laaa!
one of my hand'craft'... Using my not-that-very-techno hp, but quite cool.

p.s: Found a really cool promo. Great!! Wish I could share.. Maybe later, aight?
...But I've made the choice with His guidance and here I am...

1 comment:
haha. minat sape nih...oh lupe plak. kte n awk kan bnyk same. haha XD
Post a Comment